I can help at every stage of the production, from the blockout of a level until its final integration in your game engine. I have used most commercial game engines (and am quite familiar with Unity) to work on a wide variety of game genres, from FPS to 3rd person.
I have for example a lot of experience with:
- Whiteboxing to set the composition, early gameplay and the basic progression.
- Refining and iterating the whitebox level to fit with gameplay
- I can work either in BSP or with 3D modeled layouts
- Basic scripting (easy logic, doors, progression, etc...)
- Technical aspects such as optimization, performance tweaks, player collision, AI navmesh, etc...
- Multiplayer or Singleplayer maps
You can check a bit more in detail my involvement on the previous games I've worked on